Developer: Elushis Music & Gaming
Publisher: Elushis Music & Gaming
No. of Players: Single Player
Release Date: October 19, 2019
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Supported Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Steam Achievements: Yes
Controller Support: Full Controller Support
Trading cards: Yes
The time for plundering is upon yee!
Journey through a vibrant and bustling pirate-themed open-world setting that changes day-to-day.
The game start is simple. You begin on an island, survive on it long enough to gather some materials, then build/use a temporary raft or ship (if you’ve purchased one) to explore more islands across the world. Throughout these islands, you will encounter various ports, eccentric NPCs, secret treasure, and dungeons.
Be wary sailor, The Red Dawn may find and hunt you down first!
- A completely open-world experience with full freedom from the start and minimal hand-holding
- Light survival, crafting and RPG elements
- Dry and Wet Seasons with unique hazards
- Randomly generated elements such as loot, hazards and enemies making each playthrough feel different
- Practice Mode with softer penalties and an alternate beginning + bonuses
- Unique dialogue with NPCs and other interactions based on your characters stats
- Starting Perks and Pirate Perks system
- Real-time ship-to-ship combat
- Developed and designed by solo dev Elushis
- NPC’s can be killed. You can INSTIGATE, INQUIRE and ROB them too! Responses change based on your characters equipment, bounty level & stats
- Various activities such as Sailing With A Crew and Raft Racing to build up your Treasure
- Purchase a House in Port Arbor or Tortuga and rebuild the North Harbor Port by finding Construction Recipes and Building Materials
- Form an Armada by speaking with the Harbormaster
- Two seasons. 56 days. Different NPC’s, treasure and events
- Once you’ve bought a ship, form your own crew by boarding enemy ships and inquiring with NPC’s
- Secrets galore!
System Requirements (minimum) :
- OS: Windows XP or later (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 5700 HD or Equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Available at the following Stores:
Mutiny Island Soundtrack
The official soundtrack for Mutiny Island.
Contains 15 High-Quality audio files for your listening pleasure.
Sailing The Arbor
A Dark Night
A New World
Trailer Theme 1 – A Mutiny Cap’n
Trailer Theme 2 – A Storm Be Brewing
|LABEL:||Elushis Music & Gaming|